Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Inspiring

The "Quit Your Day Job" articles on The Storque are always inspiring - but the new one featuring a husband and wife team - littlesaplingtoys - is extra inspirational (at least in my eyes). From what I've read in the articles it's usually one person living on their own - or a wife/husband that quits their day job but they have a spouse that is working. This couple both quit their day jobs to work at home AND they have two kids! It's great that they can work from home and spend time with their kids. I think they'll end up with a super close knit family.

Both my parents worked when I was growing up - so I spent a lot of time before school with a babysitter, and after school with a babysitter or afterschool program (when I was older I was alone). So, I'm a bit jealous. I'd have loved to go on bike rides in the morning with my parents.

Go check out the artile on The Storque!

Hugs,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment