Thursday, April 23, 2009

Windows 7 F.A.Q. Logo

The other day I got a Wacom Tablet... It was part of my birthday present from my Mom. I picked the craft version because of the "extras" you got in the bundle. I'd have more to play with then, plus digital scrapbooking looks like fun! I've been messing around with it a bit tonight. It's actually pretty fun. The tablet is kind of strange to use vs. a touch pad (what I've always used on my laptop) or a mouse. I'm starting to get used to it and it's a lot of fun thus far. I can't wait to get more use out of it!

So, my manfriend started Windows 7 F.A.Q.com and kept asking if I'd make him a logo of sorts for it. After asking me a bunch of times over the last few days I actually got to work. It's been awhile since I really got into Photoshop - as in using gradients and such. For years I've mainly been using it to edit photographs and maybe adding a bit of text to things. It was a bit of a pain in the butt figuring out where everything is. Plus, I'm using Photoshop CS4 now vs. Photoshop 7.


This is the first thing I came up with... It ended up really growing on me. Too bad he didn't really like it!

xoxo
- Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment