Friday, April 17, 2009

Today

It's 11:11PM, I guess that means I had the chance to make 3 wishes today. Yes, I still make wishes when I blow out birthday cake candles - which I got to do a few hours ago. I had a great birthday. Last year's birthday was insanely uneventful. By that, I mean that I didn't go out and I was actually home by myself the whole time. I was taken out to lunch today and took a bunch of photographs and my mom took me out to dinner. Tomorrow (Saturday), I'll be going to dinner at a place I've only been to once before with my dad last year. The food was great, so I'm pretty excited.

Right this second I'm insanely tired though. Being outside in the sun for more than a few minutes starts to wear on me. Oh, and I think I got a little sun burned. I guess that's the curse of being fair skinned.

xoxo
- Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment